Minister of Civil Aviation Shri Ajit Singh who is keeping a close watch on the situation has asked Air India to make up-to-date payment of all dues to its employees. He has given strict instructions to the Airline in this regard. On its part, Air India is making all efforts to clear dues of all of its employees with its improved revenue generation.
Related to Your Search:
- Air India to Pay Up-to-Date Salary to its Employees before Diwali
- AIRF: Salary of August month will be based on 7th CPC recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission: From August 1 government employees will get hiked salaries
- Exploitation of passengers by airlines
- Final Monthly collection figures of GST
- What are the expectations of the Central Government employees from the 7th Pay Commission?
- Air India Day Offer – Tickets for Rs 100
- 7% DA from July 2014 – Prompt decision is worth appreciating..!
- 7th Pay Commission: Resentment Over Non-Payment Of Arrears On Allowances