AIPAEA – POSTAL ACCOUNTS CADRE RESTRUCTURING PROPOSAL ACCEPTED BY POSTAL BOARD
The AIPAEA (All India Postal Accounts Employees Association) has intimated through its official website that the proposal of cadre restructuring accepted by the Postal Board, the content of the post is reproduced here under for your information…
POSTAL ACCOUNTS CADRE RESTRUCTURING PROPOSAL ACCEPTED BY POSTAL BOARD
WITH THE CONSTANT PERSUASION AND FOLLOW UP BY AIPAEA AND UNSTINTING SUPPORT FROM NFPE, FINALLY THE SECRETARY, DEPARTMENT OF POSTS HAS APPROVED THE CADRE RESTRUCTURING RECOMMENDATIONS RELATING TO POSTAL ACCOUNTS. THE FILE IS BEING PROCESSED TO SEND IT TO THE NODAL MINISTRY, DOP&T FOR FURTHER NECESSARY ACTION.
AIPAEA CONVEY ITS THANKS TO THE SECRETARY POSTS, JS&FA, DDG (PAF) AND OTHER OFFICERS IN THE DIRECTORATE.
THIS RESTRUCTURING WILL BENEFIT THE SORTERS AND LDCs OF PAOS AS THEY WILL GET THE GRADE PAY OF Rs. 2400/- AND CHANGE IN THE DESIGNATION AS ‘ ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT’.
THE RESTRUCTURING OF JA, SA AND AAO IS UNDER PERSUASION AT THE LEVEL OF AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS JAC.
AIPAEA IS AWARE OF THE FACT THAT WE HAVE TO GO MILES TO TURN THIS PROPOSAL INTO REALITY. AIPAEA IS CONFIDENT OF ACHIEVING THIS WITH THE HELP OF NFPE AND CONFEDERATION.
THANKS TO THE NFPE LEADERSHIP.
Related to Your Search:
- Cadre Restructuring of Group “C” Postal Employees: Agreement signed by union
- FLASH NEWS FROM NFPE
- Railwaymen Call off Strike after Cadre Restructuring, 78 days Bonus & 7th CPC
- NFPE – National Federation of Postal Employees will organize 5 days Relay Dharna from 12th to 16th February 2018
- Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendations of 6th CPC – Clarification regarding.
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
- Implementation of favourable recommendations of GDS Committee report
- CALL OF AGITATIONAL PROGRAMMES BY NFPE
- Cadre Restructuring of Group ‘C’ employees in Department of Posts