AICPIN Points for the month of September to be released today
“2015 September’s All India Consumer Price Index Points for the purpose of Dearness Allowance calculation to be released today”
The last ‘Expected DA from Jan 2016’ calculations based on the 6th Pay Commission recommendations for Central Government employees and pensioners are already started. The fluctuation in the prices of essential commodities will be taken into account for this calculations. The September’s points of CPI for Industrial Workers base year 2001=100 for the calculation of additional DA and DR is expected to be released today. Already Labour Bureau released the statistics points of AIPCIN for the months of July and August and today the third step is going to be completed.
The additional dearness allowance percentage from January 2016 will be calculated based on the AICPIN points for the six months starting from July 2015 upto December 2015. The dearness allowance to be issued in the month of January 2016 will be added to the salary drawn by the employee based on the recommendations of the 6th Pay Commission. Only after this will the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission take effect.
Related to Your Search:
- 2015 July’s AICPIN Points to be Released Today
- AICPIN for the month of May to be released today
- 7th Pay Commission DA Calculation – Jan 2016 AICPIN starts with new episode of ‘Expected DA July 2016
- DA from Jan 2018 – 7% to All CG Employees and Pensioners
- Expected DA July 2014 – Finally it concludes at 7%
- Calculation starts for expected DA from January 2017
- AICPIN points for the month of May to be announced Tomorrow
- Dearness Allowance from January 2015 will be 113%
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent