AICPIN for the month of May 2017 – Expected DA Almost Final!
All India Consumer Price Index for the month of May 2017
The official Press Release has been released by the Labour Bureau today on its official portal, the index has increased by one point and stands at 278. Expected Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central Government Employees and Pensioners is almost decided to hike by 1 percent with effect from 1st July 2017. The total DA and DR from 1.7.2017 may be revised as 5%.
The image of the Press Release is given below for your further reference…
Related to Your Search:
- AICPIN table for the month of August 2019 – Press Release
- Expected DA : Cabinet Committee may approve in this week
- AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED
- Central Government to hike DA by 10%; benefit 80 lakh employees and pensioners
- Expected DA January 2020 – Dearness Allowance calculation’s 3rd stage is over!
- EXPECTED DA – DA FROM JULY 2012 WILL BE 72%
- Expected DA July 2017 for CG Employees and Pensioners
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014 – EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014
- Expected DA from Jan 2014 – AICPIN for the month of August 2013