AICPIN for the month of July 2015 – ‘Expected DA from January 2016’ begins
2 Points increased and pegged at 263.
As per the press release of Labour Bureau today, the All India Consumer Price Index (IW) is increased by two points from the existing level and stands at 263.
The CPI-IW for the month of August, 2015 will be released on 30st September, 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA from Jan 2014 – AICPIN for the month of August 2013
- AICPIN table for the month of August 2019 – Press Release
- AICPIN for the month of March 2019
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014 – EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014
- AICPIN for the month of May 2017 – Expected DA Almost Final!
- Expected DA Central Govt Employees AICPIN for the month of September 2020 stands at the level of 118
- Expected DA July 2015 finalized: AICPIN for the month of June 2015
- AICPIN for Jan 2015 : CPI-IW Base Year 2001=100 for the month of January 2015 released by Labour Bureau
- Expected DA from July 2014 – AICPIN for the month of Feb 2014