AICPIN for the month January 2017
Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) for the month of January 2017.
The Labour Bureau today published the statistical index of CPI-IW for the calculation purpose of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for the existing and retired employees of Central Government. This Consumer Price Index also used for the calculation of Dearness Allowance for Workmen and Officers Employees in Banks.
The All-India CPI-IW for January 2017 decreased by one point and stood at 274.
For more details, Click the link to view the Press Release
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA 2021 – AICPIN for the month of December 2020
- Expected AICPIN for December 2013 – Expected DA Jan 2014
- AICPIN for Jan 2015 : CPI-IW Base Year 2001=100 for the month of January 2015 released by Labour Bureau
- Expected DA upto 81% from January, 2013 on September, 2012 AICPI-IW index
- Dearness Allowance rises to 107% from July 1, 2014 onwards..!
- AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED
- AICPIN Points on the Ascent Again!
- Expected DA- Status, as of March 2014
- DA from January 2017 will be 4% or 5% – Dearness Allowance Estimation