AICPIN for Feb 2015 – Labour Bureau Publishes today
One of the important nodal department of Central Government, the Labour Bureau is today releasing the statistics of consumer price index for the month of February 2015.
This index particularly used for the calculation of Dearness Allowance in respect of Central Government employees and Pensioners.
The Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) is an important statistical/economic indicator. It was first introduced on scientific lines with base 1960=100 which was based on the results of Family Living Survey conducted in 1958-59 at 50 industrially important centres.
The series was then, updated on base 1982=100 and a revision in 1999-2000 has further updated the base on 2001=100. The current series of CPI-IW with base year 2001=100 covers 78 industrially important centers spread across the country.
Tags: AICPIN for Feb 2015, Expected DA, Additional DA, AICPIN, Merger of DA, Central Government Employees News, Labour Bureau
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA July 2015 to be finalized – May 2015 AICPIN to be announced today
- Expected DA Central Govt Employees AICPIN for the month of September 2020 stands at the level of 118
- Calculation starts for expected DA from January 2017
- Expected DA from Jan 2014 – AICPIN for the month of August 2013
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: New Series for updation of Base of CPI(Industrial Workers) proposed
- New Series for Revision of Base of CPI(IW) launched
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers – Centre wise CPI(IW) report for the month of October 2013
- Expected DA 2021 – AICPIN for the month of December 2020
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014 – EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014