Admissibility of Nursing Allowance during absence of more than 30 days
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, 19th July, 2018
Subject:- Admissibility of Nursing Allowance during absence of more than 30 days.
References have been received in this Department seeking clarification regarding admissibility of Nursing Allowance to Nursing personnel working in various hospitals and institutions during absence of full calendar month(s) due to leave, training, tour etc.
2. The matter has been considered in this Department. It has been decided that Nursing Allowance will be admissible to Nursing personnel during absence of more than 30 days due to leave, training, tour etc., however, duration of such leave will be restricted to maximum 60 days. Beyond 60 days leave/ absence, the Nursing Allowance will not be admissible.
3. This is issued with the approval of Secretary (Exp.).
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification on the admissibility of House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the Child Care Leave (CCL) – Reg.
- Government relaxes norms for overstay beyond official foreign tour
- Revision of rates of Nursing Allowance to the Nursing Personnel – Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- CGDA: Admissibility of SPORTS tour package to Lakshadweep Islands on ships operated by its Administration on LTC
- Clarification regarding Travelling allowance (TA) rules after the implementation of 7th CPC
- Grant of revised Training Allowance to Defence Personnels – 7th CPC MoD order
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance during Study Leave
- Admissibility of SPORTS (Society for Promotion of Nature Tourism and Sports) tour package to Lakshadweep Islands on ships operated by Lakshadweep Administration on LTC