No. I/5(C)/Part I
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 40/2012.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)II-20121/F.E.2/4 dated 12/10/2015.
(iii) NFIR’s letterNo. I/5(c)/Part I dated 22/02/2016 & 25/04/2016.
During NFIR’s PNM meeting held with the Railway Board on 19th/20th May 2016 while discussing the subject matter under Item No. 40/2012, it was decided that a clarification in the matter will be issued. In the meeting the Official Side also agreed that the draft letter to be issued to the Railways, PUs etc will be shown to the Federation. Thereafter a period of over two months has passed, unfortunately draft instructions to be issued have not been sent to the GS/NFIR till date.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to send draft instructions to the Federation for vetting and early return to enable the Board to issue instructions as per agreement.
Copy to the Executive Director/PC-I, DFCC Building, Pragati Maidan, Metro Bhavan, Railway Board, New Delhi for information and necessary action please.
Copy to the General Secretaries of affiliated Unions of NFIR.
File No.40/2012 (PNM).
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- LAP – Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay beyond the ceiling of 300 days
- Reimbursement of Medical claims of serving and retired Railway employees
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of residential accommodation
- Trade test for promotion in artisan categories
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization
- Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theater/Intensive Care Unit – revision of Allowances