DA from Jan 2013 : AIRF writes to Finance Minister to declare immediately…
AIRF General Secretary Shri.Shiva Gopal Sharma writes a letter to Finance Minister to declare the additional DA from Jan 2013 immediately to avoid any confrontation of Railway employees…
The letter is reproduced and given below for your information…
ALL INDIA RAILWAYMEN’S FEDERATION
Dated: April 9, 2013
Hon’ble Finance Minister,
Ministry of Finance.
(Government of India)
Sub: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees and Pensioners
It is very unfortunate that the announcement for the payment of Dearness Allowance is being delayed badly and is creating lots of frustration among the Central Government Employees as well as Pensioners. Particularly Railway Employees, who are the prime mover of the wheel of the development and growth of the nation, they also feel frustrated because of inordinate delay in the announcement for the payment of Dearness by the Government of India (Ministry of Finance).
In this connection, it is worth-mentioning that, it has never happened ¡n the past so many years when payment of Dearness Allowance has not been announced before 31st March.
All India Railwaymen’s Federation, representing more than 13 lakh Railwaymen as well lakhs of Central Government Employees and Pensioners (through the NC/JCM), strongly protests against the delay in announcement of Dearness Allowance and demands that it should be announced immediately to avoid any confrontation.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Member NC/JCM(Staff Side)
Source : AIRF
Related to Your Search:
- Merger of Dearness allowance: AIRF Demanding Merger of 100% Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay
- Railway Unions demand 3% DA hike
- Payment of Dearness Allowance w.e.f.01.01.2015: BPMS writes to FM to declare DA to Central Government employees from Jan 2015
- All central government employees are waiting for the announcement of DA
- Delay in Announcement of DA Hike from January 2015
- Why the DA from July 2016 is not announced yet ?
- AIRF will not tolerate delay in Bonus for Railwaymen
- Merger of Dearness Allowance with Pay – AIRF writes to Finance Ministry
- AIRF Letter to Finance Minister – Consider granting of DA & DR