Additional DA for Central Government Employees and Pensioners from Jan 2013 – Delays in getting cabinet approval..!
All Central Government employees and Pensioners are expecting the announcement of additional Dearness allowance from Union Government.
Today obliviously, Cabinet will declare the enhancement of the Dearness allowance by 8% from Jan 2013 to all Central Government Staff and Pensioners, unfortunately there is no information about the meeting and the agenda yet..!
We expect the Union Cabinet meeting will meet in next week, the approval also will get in the next meeting.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age 62 and 10% DA from Jan 2014 – Cabinet expected to clear on Friday (28.02.2014)
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- Cabinet Approved 3% Additional DA from Jan 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- Cabinet Committee likely to approve DA today
- 50% DA Merger, Retirement Age 62 and Interim Relief – Cabinet is likely to clear some of these demands..!
- Central Government Employees: Cabinet may approve 6% dearness allowance (DA) hike next week
- Expected DA from July 2012 : Cabinet meeting to consider hike in DA postponed
- Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for central govt employees increased by 3% w.e.f. 01.01.2022
- 2% Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees and Pensioners due from July 2016 may approve in the Union Cabinet Meeting