The Mernber Staff,
Sub: Accumulation of NFIRs PNM Items due to non finalization – reg.
NFIR sends herewith a list containing 12 PNM Items which are pending from the year 20ll to 2016. Most of the items are relating to grant of financial upgradation under MACPS. Although it was agreed to arrange meeting at the level of MS & FC on MACPS issues, no such meeting has been convened and on the other hand, the issues have not been resolved through discussions with the Federation.
Federation is afraid that the number of pending items will continue to grow, if Board does not devote for setting the issues through mutual discussions.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board (MS) to kindly see that speedy action is taken on all pending PNM items. Federation will be ready to discuss on dates convenient to both.
General Secretary I
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR PNM pending items – quick redressal of issues
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- Discussions of GS/NFIR held with Railway Board on 31/01/2018
- PNM meetings at the level of Railway Board – reg
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- Merger of DA with the Basic Pay and calculation of the running Staff distributing pension retirement benefits
- Rectification of MACPS Anomalies – Stepping up of pay of Senior incumbents at par with Juniors – Case of Railway Accounts Department
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS in the Promotional Hierarchy (instead of Grade Pay Hierarchy) – NFIR