Acceptance of the recommendations of the Committee on Allowances-7th CPC reg
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 25.07. 2017
The Chief Secretaries of
All States/ Union Territories.
Subject: Acceptance of the recommendations of the Committee on Allowances-7th CPC reg.
I am directed to enclose herewith a copy of the Department of Expenditure resolution No. 11-1/2016-IC, dated 6th July 2017 regarding on the above mentioned subject and to say that allowances as accepted by the Government related to House Rent Allowance, Leave Travel Concession and Child Education Allowance will also be applicable to the All India Services officers.
End: As above.
(Rajesh Kumar Yadav)
Under Secretary to Government of India
More info @ DoPT
Related to Your Search:
- EXPENDITURE ON PAY AND ALLOWANCES OF THE EMPLOYEES OF M/O RAILWAYS DURING THE LAST THREE YEARS (2009-2012)
- Tamilnadu Government Employees : Travel by Air on Leave Travel Concession
- 7th Pay Commission allowances – Common allowances to be examined separately
- No LTC for Tamil Nadu Government Employees and Teachers
- Clarification on the admissibility of House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the Child Care Leave (CCL) – Reg.
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Dopt Orders on increase in certain allowances by further 25% Dearness Allowances w.e.f. 1.1.2014
- Government Employees of Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh to get all 7th CPC Allowances from 31st October 2019
- 7th Pay Commission: Higher allowances from January
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS