Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Shri Ishwar Singh
Area Welfare Officer,
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated 3rd June 2015
Subject: Acceptance of election results for the block years 2015-17 for Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association,(South)Sector-8 (Qtr.No.623-1276), R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022.
With reference to your letter on the subject mentioned above, it
is informed that the election results as per details below, in respect of Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association,
Sector-8, (Qtr.No.623-1276), R.K. Puram, New Delhi for the block year 2015-17 has been accepted. Any change in the name and address with telephone Nos. of the Office Bearers may be intimated to this Department.
Sl.No. Name-S/Shri Post
1 Anand Walia President
2 Lalit Kumar Sharma Vice-President
3 Ramesh Chander Secretary
4 Dinesh Kumar Vashishta Joint Secretary
5 Suresh Ram Treasurer
6 Arun Kumar Pandey Convener ( CA & Health)
7 B.Jagannatha Rao Convener (Sports & Cul)
8 Harish Kumar Syal Convener (Env.& CRs)
9 R.A. Sharma Member
10 A.M. Dimri Member
Shri Ramesh Chander, Qtr.No.1275, Sector-8, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110022.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association
- Election results of Managing Committee of the CGERWA/Sudhar Sabha/Kalyan Samities for the block year 2013-15 forwarding by AWO reg.
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-2014 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013- regarding.
- Central Government employees Residents Welfare Association eligible to receive grants-in-aid for the year 2020-2021
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-14 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013 – regarding.
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2019-2020 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association – Submission of Accounts for the year 2018-2019
- DoPT: Grants-in-aid for the year 2018-2019 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- Submission of Accounts for the year 2017-2018
- DoPT organized Free Health Check-up Camp for Central Government employees and their dependents
- Updating data on Central Government Employees Resident welfare Associations Functioning in Government Colonies / Private Colonies in Delhi/Outside Delhi and monitoring of elections for block year 2013-15