The Secretary (E),
Sub: Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II – Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR/PNM item No.12/2011 & 24/2012.
(ii) Para 2 of Board’s letter No.2016/E(LR)I/NMI-12 dated 14/12/2016.
Kind attention of Railway Board is invited to the minutes of the PNM meeting of NFIR held on 19/20-12-2014 on the subject matter relating to agenda items No.12/2011 and 24/2012, as reproduced below:-
“Necessary instructions have been issued to concerned Zonal Railways vide Board’s letter No.E(NG)II/2011/RC-3/3/PNM-NFIR dated 22/25.08.2014. Federation was also provided with a copy of the letter.
Federation wanted that GM/RE should be written to fix up responsibility for not complying with Railway Board’s instructions”.
Federation is disappointed to state that though a period of two years has passed, action on Board’s instructions is yet to be taken by the concerned Zonal Railways and the RE Organization.
Further, Federation desires to have particulars of implementation and non-implementation of Board’s instructions dated 22/25-08-2014.
(Dr M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of financial up gradation under MACPS to SSE-Drawing (formerly Diploma Holder Tracers) appointed against DR quota vacancies as Assistant Draftsman
- Induction training of Engineering Degree/Diploma Holder Compassionate appointees
- NFIR – Creation of the posts of Driver-cum- Technician in the Track Machine organization on Indian Railways
- Reckoning service for entitlement of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 for persons re-employed in Railway service after retirement from Defence Forces
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Pay element in the case of Loco Inspectors – 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits