Abolition of affidavit and attestation by Gazetted Officer and adoption of self-certification in KVS
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016
Date : 18.02.2016
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices
SUB: Abolition of affidavit and attestation by Gazetted Officer and adoption of self-certification in KVS-reg.
In pursuance of the Ministry of Personnal Public Grievances & Pensions D.O. letter No.K-11022/67/2012-AR dated 17.07.2014, read with Govt. of Punjab Memo No.3/7/2010-Trg.(3)/1007 dated 10.03.2010, the competent authority, KVS has decided to implement the following in KVS with immediate:-
1 . Self -attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate by the parents/legal guardian of the child should be accepted, at the time of grant of admission instead of attestation by a Gazetted Officer/any other Authority.
2. All self-attested photocopy of testimonials from the candidates appointed in KVS be accepted instead of attestation by a Gazetted officer/any other Authority.
3. However, the self attested photocopies of Date of Birth certificate & other testimonials must be verified from the original documents for authenticity and a certificate to this effect must be recorded by Principal/Head of Office etc on the photocopy of the document before placing it on records.
This may be circulated among all Kendriya Vidyalayas functioning under your administrative jurisdiction with the instructions that the same may be brought to the notice of all staff members under proper acknowledgement. These instructions be followed by all Regional Offices/ZIETs Joint & KVs Commissioner meticulously.
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
Click to view the order
Related to Your Search:
- DARPG Orders – Simplifying of Self Certification of Documents like Marksheet and Birth certificate
- NEED FOR SELF ATTESTATION OF DOCUMENTS – IMPLEMENTATION IN DEPARTMENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE
- Change of date of birth of members of Employees Pension Scheme 1995
- Confederation Secretary General informed the meeting of National Secretariat will be held on 31st May 2014
- Withholding of KVS Online Admission Lottery for Session 2022-2023
- On 26 March 2019, approximately 1240 schools of the Kendriay Vidyalaya country conducted lottery (lots drawing) for fresh admission in class 1.
- No more affidavits, interviews for central government jobs
- NPS – Simplification of Withdrawal process and Documentary requirement for the Government subscriber
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012