Abolition of 85% post falling vacant meant for direct recruitment in the grade of JSA (erstwhile LDC)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Shawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi 110003.
Dated: 12th September, 2016.
Subject: Abolition of 85% post falling vacant meant for direct recruitment in the grade of JSA (erstwhile LDC) reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s D.O. letter of even no. dated 29th June, 2016 & subsequent reminder dated 30th August, 2016 on the subject mentioned above.
2. It has been observed that, so far, the necessary action for abolition of 85% posts of JSA falling vacant has not been complied with.
3. The concerned Ministries/Departments are requested to take necessary action to abolish the remaining posts immediately and furnish a compliance report to this Department along-with a copy of the Office Order of the number of posts abolished.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Abolition of 85% posts in the grade of LDC
- Abolition of 85 percent post falling vacant meant for direct recruitment in the grade of JSA-Reminder No 2
- Sanctioned Strength, incumbency, vacancy in the grade of UDCs of CSCS
- Vacant posts of teachers in Delhi
- Filling up of vacant posts in Central Government Ministries / Department – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Centre decided to abolish 90% of the posts in the grade of UDC as and when these fall vacant, in future
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
- Dopt issued guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and experience for recruitment of various post
- Vacant Posts in Central Government for different Categories