Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) for punctuality in Military Engineer Services
Ministry of Defence
MoD ID No. 16(18)/20 I 7/D(Works-II)
Subject: Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) for punctuality in Military Engineer Services-reg.
Reference MoD ID Nos. 16(18)/2017/D(Works-II) dated 04.07.2017 and 19.12.2017 regarding Bio-metric Attendance System for punctuality in Defence Establishment.
Ministry has observed that till date Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System is not implemented in E-in-C’s Branch. Further, it is also observed that subordinate offices are not maintaining proper leave record of Officers. The Ministry has taken a very serious view in this regard as non-maintenance of leave record will result in various administrative issues and loss to government exchequer.
In view of above, it is once again directed that Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System shall be implemented in E-in-C’s Branch and all, the offices of Military Engineer Services. Non-implementation shall be viewed seriously and appropriate action as per relevant service rules/conduct rules shall be taken against the erring officials. As informed by E-in-C’s Branch, the case for exemption of Service Personnel is still under consideration in this Ministry, therefore, presently Service Personnel are not covered under ibid instructions.
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
(Vishnu Dutta Jha)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- AADHAR enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System – Dopt Notification on 28.1.2015
- Aadhar enabled bio-metric attendance system – Early leaving is also to be treated as late coming…
- Aadhar Based Bio-Metric Attendance System for all Central Government Employees before 26.1.2015
- CGDA – Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defense Accounts Department
- Status of implementation of the AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- Disciplinary action may be taken against Central Government Employees who are habitual late attendance – Dopt Orders on 22 June 2015
- Status of Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance System for marking attendance
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System