Aadhar Based Bio-Metric Attendance System for all Central Govt Employees before 26.1.2015
Introduction of Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System
No: 11013/9/2014- Estt (A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated 21st November 2014.
Sub: Introduction of AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System
It has been decided to use an AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) in all offices of the Central Government, including attached/ sub-ordinate Offices, in India. The system will be installed in the offices located in Delhi/ New Delhi by 31st December 2014. In other places this may be installed by 26th January 2015
2. The equipment will be procured by the Ministries/ Departments as per specifications of DeitY on DGS&D Rate Contract from authorized vendors. The expenditure will be met by the Ministries/ Departments concerned under their O.E. The manual system of attendance may be phased out accordingly.
3. The Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) will provide the technical guidance for installing the system. The equipment already procured by DeitY have a built in AMC of three years. The Ministries/ departments may ensure that the equipment being procured by them have similar provision.
4. Biometric attendance system is only an enabling platform. There is no change in the instructions relating to office hours, late attendance etc. which will continue to apply. As per extant instructions, (contained in DoPT O.M. No: 28034/8/75- Estt-A dated 04-07-1975; No:28034/10/75-Estt-A dated 27-08-1975; No: 28034/3/82 —Estt-A dated 05-03-1982) half—a-day’s Casual Leave should be debited for each day of late attendance, but late attendance upto an hour, on not more than two occasions in a month, and for justifiable reasons may be condoned by the competent authority. In addition to debiting Casual Leave (or Earned Leave, when no CL is available). Disciplinary action may also be taken against government servants who are habitually late. Early leaving is also to be treated in the same manner as late coming.
5. These orders come into force with immediate effect.
6. All Ministries/ Departments are requested to bring this to the notice of all concerned.
Related to Your Search:
- AADHAR enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System – Dopt Notification on 28.1.2015
- Aadhar enabled bio-metric attendance system – Early leaving is also to be treated as late coming…
- Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) for punctuality in Military Engineer Services
- Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance System for marking attendance
- Status of Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Disciplinary action may be taken against Central Government Employees who are habitual late attendance – Dopt Orders on 22 June 2015
- Status of implementation of the AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- CGDA – Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defense Accounts Department