7th Pay Commission Pay Hike for Rajasthan Government Employees
Pay hike as per 7th CPC for the employees of Rajasthan State Government.
Rajasthan Government decided to implement the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission to its employees with effect from October 2017.
Rajasthan Government Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje announced Tuesday to implement the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission to more than 12 lakh State Government employees and pensioners with effect from October 2017.
Detailed report awaited.
Related to Your Search:
- Gujarat government to implement 7th Pay Commission from tomorrow
- 7CPC: Good news for government employees! Secretary Panel submits report; recommendations implementation soon
- Rajasthan government announced 6% hike in the Dearness Allowance (DA) of its employees.
- Seventh Pay Commission to submit report soon
- 7th Pay Commission: Will BJP pay the price for not implementing 7CPC before Assembly polls?
- 7th Pay Commission review panel held on Saturday, regarding pay hike to be implemented by August
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet may approve 7th CPC report on 29th June 2016
- 7th pay commission: This is why Modi government not giving hike to 47 lakh employees
- No separate DA will be announced, 7th CPC Report to review salaries of central government employees