7th Pay Commission Notification and Struggles – Com P.S.Prasad General Secretary of COC Karnataka
7th CPC notification and struggles
The Central Government Employees are waiting for the implementation of Seventh Pay Commission. As per the reports received, the 7th Pay Commission Pay recommendations may be notified in June after the model code of conduct of states polls which in place is in place till 21st May 2016, which is being considered as cut off point for the notification of pay commission. To be on safer side, Government most likely will release notification regarding the latest pay commission only after 21st May 2016.
Implementation cell of the Empowered Committee of Secretaries is examining the grievances of employees. After giving final touch to report, Empowered Committee will send recommendations to PMO for its nod. Once PMO will through the report, it will be placed before the Cabinet for final approval. The whole process will take another three months.
But the larger question remains in the minds of the Central Government Employees, whether the Empowered Committee of Secretaries will consider the demands raised by the Staff side JCM. The Empowered Committee of Secretaries under the chairmanship of the Cabinet Secretary had one round of discussion with the staff side JCM. The Staff side JCM has clearly informed the Empowered Committee of Secretaries that the Central Government Employees are not satisfied with 7th CPC report and wants major changes before implementation of the 7th CPC report by the Central Government. Especially on the minimum wage, fitment formula, pay matrix and allowances.
The Empowered Committee of Secretaries was also informed that the Central Government Employees are ready for strike action, if the demands of the Central Government Employees are not met by the Empowered Committee of Secretaries and the Central Government.
The Empowered Committee of Secretaries may call the staff side JCM for more discussions, if the talks fail then the Central Government Employees should prepare for the indefinite strike from July 11th for which the staff side JCM has given the call.
Comrades, these three months are very crucial to the Central Government Employees, we should not relax waiting for the talks with the Central Government, instead prepare for the action for achieving a better wage hike.
Comrades during the 5th CPC we had similar situations, we had got better wage hike after struggles, similarly this time also the similar situation has arisen due to the lowest pay hike recommended by the 7th CPC and also reduction of the number of allowances.
Hence Comrades it is high time we educate each and every employee of the Central Government about the 7th CPC wage hike and our demands , this is help us to prepare for struggle and get better wage hike.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances related report submitted to Cabinet by Empowered Committee Secretaries
- Media reports on 7th CPC are totally wrong and not true – Karnataka COC
- CG Employees Begin Countdown for Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations
- Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – Rejoinder submitted by NCJCM staff side
- 7th Pay Commission report to be put up before Cabinet in June
- 7th Pay Commission award, central government employees to get richer
- Most important demand of CG employees is minimum wage and fitment formula – P.S.Prasad
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Unilateral decision by Government will not be accepted – Staff Side
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Minimum wage and Fitment formula