7th Pay Commission: Know the new salary of Assistant Professors, Doctors, Engineers, Scientists
New Delhi: Know the revised salary of Assistant Professors, Doctors, Engineers, Scientists, recommended by the 7th Pay Commission.
The Narendra Modi government on June 29 approved the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) on pay and pensionary benefits.
It will come into effect from January 1, 2016.
The recommendations will benefit over 1 crore employees. This includes over 47 lakh central government employees and 53 lakh pensioners, of which 14 lakh employees and 18 lakh pensioners are from the defence forces.
The new scales of pay provide for entry-level basic pay going up from Rs 7,000 per month to Rs 18,000, while at the highest level i.e. Secretary, it would go up from Rs 90,000 to Rs 2.5 lakh. For Class 1 officers, the starting salary will be Rs 56,100.
The table below shows the new salary of central government employees fall under the pay band of Rs 15,600- Rs 39,100.
|Pay Band Rs 15,600- Rs 39,100|
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: How it will change your exact salary-know simply
- 7th Pay Commission: Know the new salary of central government employees for pay band Rs 9,300-34,800
- 7th Pay Commission: Know the exact salary of class 1 officers for pay band Rs 15,600-39,100
- Over 5.5 lakh teaching posts in primary schools vacant: government
- 7th pay commission: Central govt employees to get single-tier pay band
- 7th Pay Commission decoded: Know all about salary increment; past pay commissions
- 7th Pay Commission Projected Pay Scale and Grade Pay for All Pay Band
- 7th Pay Commission: Government doctors threaten to go on strike; want better salary, allowances
- Government to incur additional expenses due to 7th Pay Commission