7th Pay Commission – Revised pay limits for entitlement of Passes / PTOs
RBE No. 120/2019
ADVANCE CORRECTION SLIP No. 81
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated:- 26.07.2019
The General Managers (P)
All Zonal Railways &
Sub: Revised pay limits for entitlement of Passes/ PTOs.
Consequent to implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission’s recommendations and notification of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016, the “Grade Pay” component has been dispensed with and “Pay Level in Pay Matrix” (PLPM) has been introduced in the pay structure of railway servants.
Hence, switching over to 7th CPC based PLPM to determine pay limits for entitlement of Passes / PTOs has been under consideration.
The Competent Authority has now accorded his approval for amending the extant provisions of Railway Servants (Pass) Rules-1986 (Second Edition-1993) (RSPR-1986) to switch over to “ Status (i.e. Gazetted/ Non-gazetted) cum PLPM ” basis to determine the entitlement of Passes/ PTOs, as indicated in the enclosed Advance Correction Slip No.81.
The extant provisions of RSPR-1986 and other administrative instructions issued from time to time shall continue to apply in all other respects.
If a railway servant, who is presently entitled to First Class Pass becomes ineligible to First Class Pass on the basis of revised criteria, the First Class Pass may be allowed as personal to the employee.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Director Estt.(Welfare)-I
Related to Your Search:
- Regulation of entitlement of Passes & PTOs till issue of orders on the basis of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Extending the validity of full/half sets of Privilege Passes, Post Retirement Complimentary Passes, Widow Passes and Privilege Ticket Orders (PTOs)
- Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) to Group ‘D’ employees Retired on or after 1.1.2006
- Issue of Privilege Passes/PTOs covering Udhampur-Katra Section: Clarification by Railway Board
- Railways : Inclusion of a Parent as well as Medical Attendant in Special Passes issued on medical grounds
- Grant of full sets of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) after 20 years of railway service
- NFIR: Revised entitlement of passes for Railway Employees
- LTC to Railway employees (and Government servants whose spouses are Railway servants)
- Railway Servants (Pass) Rules – Pass facility to non-Railway Servants