Seventh CPC Report – Minimum wage and Multiplier Factor for Central Government Employees
No. IV/NFIR/7th CPC(Imp)/2016/MoF
Dated : 01/08/2016
Shri Arun Jaitley,
Hon’ble Finance Minister,
(Government of India),
Sub: Seventh CPC Report – Minimum wage and Multiplier Factor for Central Government Employees – reg.
At the outset, NFIR conveys its sincere thanks to you for the statement issued by the Finance Ministry at 20:50 Hrs on 6th July 2016 that the issues relating to pay scales raised would be considered by a High Level Committee. NFIR is also thankful for your free and frank discussions with us on 30th June 2016 at the residence of Hon’ble Home Minister wherein Hon’ble Railway Minister Sh. Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of, State for Railways Sh. Manoj Sinha, took part.
NFIR further mentions that the Finance Ministry has since issued notifications on the basis of Union Cabinet’s decisions dated.29th June 2016 for implementation of revised Pay Matrices and pay fixation etc. The Railway employees numbering over 1.3 million are anxiously awaiting for setting up of High Level Committee which would facilitate Employees’ Federations to explain the logic and merits for revision of minimum wage and the multiplier factor.
The NFIR, therefore, requests you to kindly take initiative for constituting High Level Committee at the earliest. It may also be appreciated that the “strike action” by the Central Government Employees which include Railway employees was deferred on the night of 6th July 2016, after the statement for setting up of the High Level Committee was released by the Finance Ministry. In view of this, it would be necessary to set up the High Level Committee without further delay.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Charter of Demands, mainly minimum wage, multiplier factor, railway specific issues etc.,
- NFIR Press Note : Expressed serious disappointment over the Government’s decision on 7th Pay Commission minimum wage
- Government’s assurance on 7th CPC issues mainly relating to Minimum Wage & Multiplying Factor
- Resolve the 7th CPC related issues: Charter of demands – Deferment of Strike Action on Government’s assurance
- Letter addressed to Minister for Railways on Charter of Demands – AIRF / NFIR
- Setting up of a high level committee to review the Minimum Wage Multiplication Factor
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff
- 7th CPC Report : Revision of Minimum Wage and Multiplying Factor etc., Assurance given by Senior Ministers
- NC JCM insists to setting up High Level Committee to review Minimum Wage and Fitment Multiplication Factor