7th CPC recommended to upgrade to Apex Scale
National Academies : The Commission has received a number of demands from both the civilian and defence employees that the heads of National Academies should be upgraded to Apex Scale.
The Commission finds merit in upgrading only the heads of tri-services institutions of the defence forces. Accordingly, it is recommended that the heads of the following three triservices institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale:
a. National Defence College (NDC), New Delhi
b. National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune
c. Defence Services Staff College (DSSC), Wellington
Only those officers should be posted as heads of these establishments who have minimum two years of service left before superannuation. No extension in service should be granted based on these recommendations.
Related to Your Search:
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- List of cases of upgradation of posts recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission to be referred to Department of Personnel and Training
- DoPT: Nomination of civilian officers for the 75th Staff Course at Defence Services Staff College, Wellington
- Cadre wise Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission for grant of higher grade pay
- Present Grade Pay and New Higher Grade Pay for the following Posts recommended by 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC recommended to upgrade to 5400 and 6600 to Russian Translators
- 7th Pay Commission has recommended higher grade pay for Auditors.
- Proposal for introduction of a Non-Functional Scale of Pay Band -3 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- to the posts of Postal Superintendents after completion of 4 years of regular service -Department of Posts
- Pay anomaly in the Supervisory Cadre of Accounts Department, Ministry of Railways, and pay disparity with other Supervisory Cadres of the Central Government Services