7th CPC Rates of Tenure Allowance to officers of Organized Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ Railway Officers (Railway)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
PC-VII No. 80
RBE No.: 181/2017
File No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/6
New Delhi, dated: 04/12/2017
The General Manager/CAOs(R),
All India Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Implementation of the recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of the rates of Tenure Allowance to officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Railway Services posted as Deputy Directors, Joint Directors, Directors and Group ‘B’ officers when posted against senior scale post in RDSO.
Kindly refer to Board’s letter No. PC-VI/2008/1/7/5/3 dated 27.03.2009 (S.No. PC-VI/94, RBE No. 58/2009) on the above mentioned subject.
2. Consequent upon the decision taken by the Government on the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission, it is decided that on their posting as Deputy Directors, Joint Directors, and Directors in the office of RDSO, the officers of the Organized Group ‘A’ Railway Services wi11 be entitled to draw their basic pay plus Tenure Allowance on the terms and conditions as stipulated below subject to review/modifications, if any, based on DoPT’s guidelines on Deputation (Duty) Allowances.
(i) The Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Railway Service posted in the RDSO as Deputy Directors, Joint Directors and Directors will be subjected to a prescribed tenure, on the expiry of which they will be reverted to field posts in Zonal Railways / Production Units and Construction Organizations.
(ii) Officers belonging to Organized Group ‘A’ Railway Services posted in RDSO as Deputy Directors/Joint Directors/Directors will be paid Tenure Allowance at the rate of 10% of their basic pay subject to a ceiling of Rs. 9000/-p.m.
(iii) The allowance will not be paid beyond the normal tenure of three years for Deputy Directors, four years for Joint Directors and five years of Directors.
(iv) No Tenure Allowance will be admissible to the officers of the Services posted as Executive Directors and above in RDSO.
(v) This allowance shall not be admissible to those Deputy Directors/Joint Directors/Directors who are given extension or re-employment after superannuation.
(vi) In cases where the tenure posting is a post with a lower Level of pay, the pay of the Officer going to such a post will be filled in the tenure post as per extant rules.
‘Basic Pay‘ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix but does not include any other type of pay like Special Pay, etc.
3.The existing conditions contained in pa 4 of Board’s letter No. PC-V/98/I/7/3 dated 12.02.2004 would continue to be operative. TADK will not be admissible.
4.These orders shall take effect from 1st July, 2017.
5.This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
6.Hindi version is placed below.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Revision of the rates of Railway Board Tenure Allowance to the Officers of Organized Group A Railway Services
- DoPT: Revision of the rates of Central Secretariat Deputation on Tenure Allowance
- Non-Functional upgradation for officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services in PB-3, PB-4 and HAG
- Grant of Cadre clearance and extension of tenure of foreign assignments of officers of the Organized Gp. ‘A’ & Gp. ‘B’ Services of the Government of India with the international organizations
- Draft Transfer Policy for Railway’s Officers issued by Railway Board for comments/suggestions
- DoPT Order: Revision of Headquarter Allowance admissible to Group-‘A’ Officers
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Discontinuation of Central Secretariat (Deputation on Tenure) Allowance to officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services under CSS
- Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services in PB-3 and PB-4.
- Non Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group A Services in PB 3,PB 4 and HAG