7th CPC Pay Matrix for Teachers and Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges
Revision of pay of teachers and equivalent cadres in universities and colleges following the revision of pay scales of Central Government employees on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
For fixation of pay of an employee in the Pay Matrix as on 1st January, 2016, the existing pay (Pay in Pay Band plus Academic Grade Pay) in the pre-revised structure as on 31st December, 2015 shall be multiplied by a factor of 2.57. the figure so arrived at is to be located in the Academic Level corresponding to employee’s Pay Band and Academic Grade Pay in the new Pay Matrix. lf a Cell identical with the figure so arrived at is available in the appropriate Academic Level, that Cell shall be the revised pay; otherwise the next higher cell in that Academic Level shall be the revised pay of the employee. If the figure arrived at in this manner is less than the first cell in that Academic Level, then the pay shall be fixed at the first cell of that Academic Level.
|Pay Matrix for Teachers and
Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges
|Pay Band||15600 – 39100||37400 – 67000||67000 – 79000|
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Defence Pay Matrix Table in Gazette Notification
- Cabinet approves revised pay scales of teachers and equivalent academic staff in Universities/Colleges & centrally funded technical institutions
- Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers
- 7th CPC Revised UGC pay scales to the Teachers, Civilian Academic Officers of NOA, Khadakwasla and ACC Wing, IMA, Dehradun
- Seeking of Clarification regarding Option and Pay Fixation in 7th CPC : BPMS Part1
- Seventh Pay Commission Pay Matrix Table for Teachers and other Academic Staff
- 7th CPC Revision of Pay of Scientists of ICAR
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation with examples
- Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) in 7th CPC