7th CPC News : Minimum Pay could be as high as 20000, 21000, 23500 & 24000
Government likely to give its nod to Seventh Pay Commission recommendations tomorrow
According to information, the central cabinet is very likely to give its approval to the recommendations made by the Seventh Pay Commission, during its meeting to be held on June 29.
Finally, after a long wait, there will be some official developments in the much-delayed issue of pay revisions for Central Government employees.
For the past few weeks, there were multiple reports and speculations about the pay revisions. This has also created massive confusion among the employees. With the Seventh Pay Commission recommending a minimum basic pay of Rs.18,000, unconfirmed reports claim that it could be as high as Rs.20,000, 21,000, 23,500, or even Rs.24,000.
Also rampant are false reports on the Fitment Factor calculation methods that are used for revising the salaries. To put an end to this never-ending series of rumours and speculations, official news is expected tomorrow on the developments regarding the Seventh Pay Commission.
It has to be mentioned that a high-level committee, created under the leadership of PK Sinha, has submitted its report to the central government. The Ministry of Finance will choose its course of action based on the recommendations of the report.
All the central government workers union, under the common name of NJCA, have announced nationwide indefinite strike from 11.07.2016 onwards. Also part of this association are the Railway workers’ unions.
Here are some of the announcements that created great expectations among the Central Government employees –
- Implementation Date
- Minimum wages
- Fitment Factor
- Pay Matric Table
Related to Your Search:
- Vague News about implementation of 7th CPC recommendation is Posted in Internet
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Two more Committee Meetings likely to happen soon
- 7th Pay Commission: As Budget session starts tomorrow, all eyes on Arun Jaitley to announce hike in allowances
- 7th Pay Commission latest news – Confederation calls for Strike as it perceives low wage hike
- 7th Pay Commission likely to propose minimum pay Rs 20,000 of central government employees
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Likely Minimum Pay 23,000 and fitment factor 2.7
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendation may be implemented from April 2016
- 4 Months Extension to 7th Pay Commission – Employees Disappointed
- Seventh Pay Commission: Good News! PMO orders to speed up process; notification soon