7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor: Confederation writes to NJCA
CONFEDERATION WRITES TO NJCA LEADERS
1. Shri M. Raghavaiyya
National Joint Council of Action of JCM (NC) Staff Side organisations (NJCA) & General Secretary
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
Leader Staff side NC (JCM)
3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110055
2. Shri Shiv Gopal Misra
Convenor, NJCA & General Secretary
All India Railwaymen’s Federation (AIRF) & Secretary, Staff side,
National Council (Staff Side) JCM
13- C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
As you may be aware the Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, has given the following written reply in Parliament for a question asked to Minister of Finance, regarding our demand – “Increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula”.
Reply given by Minister of state for Finance:
“The minimum pay of Rs.18000/- p.m. and fitment factor of 2.57 are based on the specific recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission in the light of the relevant factors taken into account by it. Therefore, no change therein is at present under consideration”.
From the above it is crystal clear that Govt. has gone back from the assurance given on 30.06.2016 by Group of Ministers including Sri Rajnath Singh, Home Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister and Shri Suresh Prabhan, then Railway Minister, that Minimum Pay and Fitment formula will be increased and for that purpose a High Level Committee will be appointed to submit report within four months.
Now that Govt. has gone back from its assurance, I on behalf of Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers, which is a constituent organisation of NJCA, request you revive our deferred agitational programmes immediately and for that purpose, if necessary, an urgent meeting of the NJCA may be convened.
Email: [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- Latest Position Regarding Minimum Pay And Fitment Formula
- Central has proposed to refer the issue of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula to a Committee for reconsideration – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Formula and Minimum Wage Calculations – Karnataka COC
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA to hold a meeting on 3.7.2018
- Improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA
- Future course of action of NJCA on Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula, NPS and Other issues
- NJCA Decides to Observe “All India Demands Day” on 19.9.2018
- Brief of the meeting held today with Addl. Secretary (Exp.), Deptt. of Exp., MoF(Govt. of India) to discuss the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Indefinite Strike from July 11 – NJCA not yet decided