7th CPC: Grant of Grade Pay 5400 (Level 9) to Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organization and P&T Accounts
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 18th June 2018
Subject: Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organisation and P&T Accounts.
In pursuance of the recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission as contained in Para 11.12.140 of the Report, read with this Ministry’s Resolution No. 1-2/2016-IC dated 25th July 2016, the undersigned is directed to say that the pay scales of the post of Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Account Department, Indian Civil Accounts Organization and P&T Accounts shall be as under in the pay structure of 7th Central Pay Commission w.e.f 01/01/2016.
Name of Post
Pay scale in the 6th CPC Pay Structure
Revised Pay scale under 7th CPC Pay Structure
|1||Assistant Accounts Officer||Pay Band 2 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-||Level 8 of Pay Matrix and Level 9 on completion of 4 years in Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (PB2)/Level 8. Level 8 and Level 9 of Pay Matrix shall be as contained in the aforesaid Resolution dated 25/07/2016.|
2. Necessary amendment to CCS(RP) Rules 2016 shall be issued in due course.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Option for Fixation of Pay on MACPS – Finmin Orders dt.18.6.2018
- 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Grade of Rs. 5400 (PB2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of Defence Accounts Department of MoD
- Revised Pay Matrix Levels as per 7th CPC for Posts in Indian Civil Accounts Cadre
- 7th CPC Non-Functional Up-gradation – Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 (PB 2) i.e. Level 9 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer
- 7th Pay Commission has recommended higher grade pay for Auditors.
- Assistant Archivists, Archivists and Scientific Officer to get Higher Grade Pay -7th CPC recommendation
- Clarification on Stagnation Increment in 7th CPC – Finmin on 7.10.2016
- Revision of Fitment Factor from 2.57 to 2.67 of Pay Matrix Level 13