7th CPC Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk
RBE No. 16/2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated March 04, 2021
The General Managers),
All Zonal Railways & PUs etc.
(as per Standard Mailing list)
Sub: Eligibility criteria for selection to the post of Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, GP Rs.2000 (Level-I) against 33&1/3% and 16&2/3% quotas.
Pursuant to acceptance of 7 CPC recommendations, the pay scale of Ticket Checking Staff in GP Rs, 1900 was upgraded to Rs. 2000 (Level-3). In terms of RBE No. 28/2018, issued after the acceptance of the 7 CPC recommendation, the posts of Commercial-cum Ticket Clerk in Level-3 are to be filled up as under:-
- (i) 50% by Direct Recruitment:
- (ii) 3381/3% by General Selection from Traffic and Commercial staff in erstwhile GP Rs.1800 (Level-1); and
- (iii) 16&2/3% by LDCE.
2. The matter regarding eligible categories for filling up the vacancies in the categories of TE/CC, upgraded to Level-3, against the promotional quotas of 33&1/3% and 16&2/3%, has been under consideration in consultation with the Commercial Directorate and the two recognized Federations ie. AIRF and NFIR.
3. In partial modification of the instructions contained in RBE No. 28/2018 ibid, it has now been decided as under:-
- i) 33&1/3% quota referred to above will be filled by General Selection from staff in Level-1 and Level-2 including Safaiwalas of Operating and Commercial Departments.
- ii) 16&2/3% quota will be filled by LDCE from staff in Level-1 and Level-2 of Operating and Commercial Departments.
- iii) Safaiwalas of all Departments would also be eligible against LDCE quota in terms of RBE No. 77/2016.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Joint Director Estt. (N)
Related to Your Search:
- Eligibility for selection against 33 1/3% promotion quota of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in 6th CPC Grade Pay 2000 Level-3
- Eligibility for selection against 331A% promotion quota of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in 6th CPC Grade Pay 2000/ Level-3
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff
- Revision in cadre structure and staffing pattern due to merger of three categories of posts in the Commercial Department over Indian Railways – viz. Ticket Checking (TC), Commercial Clerk (CC), and Enquiry-cum-Reservation-Clerk (ECRC)
- Promotion from GP Rs.1800 (Level-1) to GP Rs.1900 (Level-2) against 16-2/3% quota – Minimum eligibility Condition of service for selection
- Merger of three categories of posts in the Commercial Department viz -Ticket Checking Staff (TC), Commercial Clerk (CC) & Enquiry-cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Promotion from GP Rs.1800 (Level-1) to GP Rs.1900 (Level-2) against 33-1/3% quota – Minimum eligibility condition of service for selection
- Deployment of ECRC staff in Ticket checking activities
- Railways massive recruitment drive to fill up its vacancies in various categories