DA to J&K govt. employees | DA order J&K Govt 2021 | Dearness Allowance to J&K Government employees 2021 | DA Hike 2021 Jammu and Kashmir Employees | 7th CPC DA to J&K Employees
Government of Jammu and Kashmir
Finance Department (Codes Division)
Civil Secretariat, Jammu/Srinagar.
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Government employees on revised rate effective from 01.07.2021.
Reference:- General Administration Department’s UO No. GAD- CORD/113/2021 dated 01.08.2021.
Government Order No.203-F of 2021
In continuation to Government Order No 456-F of 2019 dated 24-10-2019, it is hereby ordered that Government employees working in regular pay levels under 7th Pay Commission recommendations, shall be paid Dearness Allowance as under:-
Existing Rate of DA per month – 17% of Basic Pay
Revised Rate of DA per month – 28% of Basic pay
With effect from – 01.07.2021
i) The term ‘Basic Pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7 Pay Commission recommendations, but does not include any other type of pay like Special Pay etc.
ii) The increase subsumes the additional installments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021.The rate of Dearness Allowance for the period from 01.01.2020 till 30.06.2021 shall remain at 17%.
iii) Consequent upon implementation of 7 Pay Commission Recommendations in favour of All India Service Officers, serving in connection with affairs of the UT of J&K, the rate of Dearness Allowance as applicable to Central Government Employees shall be applicable to such Officers.
iv) The payment of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of 50 paisa and above shall be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paisa shall be ignored.
By order of the Lieutenant Governor.
(Dr. Arun Kumar Mehta), IAS,
Dated – 02.08.2021
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Rajasthan State Government Employees 2021
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Dearness Allowance DA – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government employees with effect from July 1,2019
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f.1.7.2016 and w.e.f.1.1.2017 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scales as per 5th Central Pay Commission
- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 1.7.-2016 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/grade pay as per 6th Central Pay Commission Dearness Allowance calculator for DA from January 2017
- ALLOWANCES – 5 percent Dearness Allowance – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st July 2019- Orders
- Payment of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2012 to the employees and executives of FCI on IDA pattern governed by pre-revised pay scales effective from 01.01.1997