7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities
University Grant Commission has published an important order regarding the arrears of 7th Pay Commission for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities.
As per the instructions received from the Ministry of Human Resources Development(MHRD), 30% of additional liability by Central Universities for implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities.
The UGC (Under MHRD) has already released 70% of arrears from 1.1.2016 to 31.12.2017 to University/College Teachers and Other Academic Staff, University Officers, Non-Teaching Staff and Teachers working in Model Schools.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers
- UGC Committee on 7th Pay Committee to hike salaries of Teaching Staff: College, university teachers plan protests
- Cabinet approves revised pay scales of teachers and equivalent academic staff in Universities/Colleges & centrally funded technical institutions
- Revision of allowances of teachers, equivalent academic staff, Registrars, Finance Officers and Controller of Examination in Universities and colleges as per recommendations of 7th CPC
- Retirement Age 62 : Enhancement of superannuation retirement age of KV teachers
- UGC: Pay panel hike for 20%
- UGC Pay Review Committee Recommendations for University and College teachers – 20% Pay Hike, Performance linked Promotion etc.
- 6CPC: Payment of Arrears of the Sixth Pay Commission to the university and college teachers and equivalent cadres
- 7th CPC Payment of Arrears to Teachers and Academic Staff of Technical Institutes