7th CPC and other issue: Parliament March on today by Employees & Officers
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
Central H Qrs, New Delhi
Massive March to Parliament by Central Govt. Employees & Officers
- Increase in Minimum wage & Fitment factor
- No Reduction in rates of HRA
- Ensure five Promotions/ Upgradations in career
- 5% Increment and two Increments on Promotion
- Extend VII CPC to Gramin Dak Sevaks; Employees of ‘Autonomous Bodies under Central Government’.
- No Privatisation/Outsourcing of Govt. functions
- Remove ‘VERY GOOD’ Benchmark for Promotion/MACP/Increment
- Extend option-1 for Revision for Revision of Pensions etc.
Participate in Large numbers & Make a grand success
President M Krishnan
Related to Your Search:
- ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’ – 7th CPC enhancing the performance level for MACP and Regular Promotion
- Benchmark for financial upgradation under MACP clarification
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Pay fixation : How to fix Pay on MACP ?
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: No annual increment for non-performing employees
- MACP guidance as per recommendations of the 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission – Finmin: MACP on performance to be reconsidered ?
- Pay Fixation on Promotion or MACP in 7th CPC – Option Calculation with illustrations
- MACP Scheme in 7th CPC – Enhancement of benchmark from “Good” to “Very Good” : CAG Circular
- Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) – 7th Pay Commission Report