7th CPC Transport Allowance: Modification order for Employees in Pay Level 1 & 2
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, 2nd August, 2017.
Subject:- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission relating to grant of Transport Allowance to Central Government employees.
In partial modification of this Department’s OM. of even number dated 07.07.2017 regarding implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to grant of Transport Allowance to Central Government employees, the President is pleased to decide that Central Government employees who are drawing pay of Rs.24200/- & above in Pay Level 1 & 2 of the Pay Matrix, shall be eligible for grant of Transport Allowance @ Rs.3600/- plus D.A. thereon at the cities mentioned in the Annexure to the above cited OM. and @ Rs.1800/- plus D.A. thereon at all Other Places.
2. All other contents of the above cited OM. dated 07.07.2017 shall remain unchanged.
3. These orders shall be effective from 1st July, 2017.
4. These orders will apply to all civilian employees of the Central Government. The orders will also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Service Estimates. In respect of the Armed Forces Personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
5. In so far as the persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
Hindi version is attached.
(Annie George Mathew)
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DA on Transport Allowance at Pre-revised Rates – Noting of DoE
- Grant of Transport Allowance to Central Government employees: Finmin orders
- Grant of Transport Allowance @ 7000 p.m+DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000, Rs.12000 on Non-functional basis-clarification reg.
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance at the higher rate of Rs.7000 pm + DA thereon to the IRMS Officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000 now Pay Level-14 under DACP Scheme
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway employees – NFIR
- Government’s decision on recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to the Railway employees – Deprivel of higher rate to those working in pay Level 1 & 2
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance and DA granted for Indian Railway Medical Service (IRMS) officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- under DACP Scheme
- Grant of Transport Allowance to Orthopaedically handicapped Central Government employees
- Grant of Transport Allowance at Rs.7000 + DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000 on Non-functional basis