THE DEARNESS ALLOWANCE AND DEARNESS RELIEF FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT SERVING EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS WILL INCREASE FROM 65% PER CENT OF BASIC EMOLUMENTS TO 72% PER CENT WITH EFFECT FROM 1.7.2012.
Related to Your Search:
- CABINET APPROVES 8% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS…
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central Govt Employees – DA Hike Latest News
- Central government employees to get 10 percent hike in dearness allowance
- Central Government likely to approve 7% additional DA
- Release of additional installment of dearness allowance to Central Government employees and dearness relief to Pensioners, due from 1.7.2013
- Government approves 10% DA hike, to benefit 50 lakh central employees.
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- Cabinet approves additional 2 percent Dearness Allowance (DA) for Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners w.e.f. 1st July, 2018
- Whether Cabinet Approved Merger of DA with Basic Pay today(28.2.2014)..?