7 days state mourning will be observed throughout India from July 27.7.2015 to 2.8.2015
Former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam passes away
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
27-July-2015 23:48 IST
The government of India announces with profound sorrow the death of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Former President of India at Bethany Hospital, Shillong at 1945 hours, today.
As a mark of respect to the departed dignitary, seven days state mourning will be observed throughout India from July 27, 2015 to August 2, 2015, both days inclusive. During the period of state mourning, the national flag will fly at half mast on all buildings throughout India where it is flown regularly and there will be no official entertainment.
The date, time and venue of the state funeral will be intimated later.
Related to Your Search:
- Tamilnadu Government Declares Public Holiday on 30.7.2015 Over APJ Abdul Kalam’s demise
- 7 day State Mourning to be observed in memory of former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Former President APJ Abdul Kalam Dies at 83
- No Holidays for Central Government Offices – Funeral of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam will be held at 11 AM at Rameswaram on 30.7.2015
- G.O. Of Public Department of TN – Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru APJ Abdul Kalam
- Raising flag every morning in KV Schools – KVS Orders including Do’s and Dont’s
- 07 December is observed as Armed Forces Flag Day
- 7th Pay Commission – Flag Station Allowance
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Encashment and Accumulation of Earned Leave