6 Special Trains between Solapur-Jaipur via Sainagar Shirdi – Bookings open from 09714 from 9.3.2013
Railways have decided to run Special trains between Solapur and Jaipur via Sainagar Shirdi to clear the extra rush of passengers.The details are as under – 09714 Special will leave Solapur at 06.45 hrs on 13th, 20th & 27th March 2013 (Sainagar Shirdi dep. 15.00 hrs) and will reach Jaipur at 18.30 hrs next day.
09713 Special will leave Jaipur at 12.55 hrs on 11th, 18th & 25th March 2013 (Sainagar Shirdi dep. 15.40 hrs next day) and will arrive Solapur at 02.00 hrs next day.
Halts: Mohal, Madha, Kurduwadi, Jeur, Daund, Ahmednagar, Belapur, Puntamba, Sainagar Shirdi, Kopargaon, Manmad, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Itarsi, Bhopal, Bhairagarh, Sehore, Shujalpur, Berchha, Maksi, Ujjain, Nagda, Chaumahla, Bhawani Mandi, Ramganj Mandi, Kota, Indragarh Sumerganj Mandi, Sawai Madhopur, Banasthali Niwai, Durgapura.
Composition: one AC-2 Tier, two AC-3 tier, 11 Sleeper Class, two General Second class and two general second class cum guard’s brake vans.
Reservation: Bookings for Train No. 09714 open from 9.3.2013
Related to Your Search:
- Tatkal Booking Timings Change – Online Booking Passengers Pleased
- Levy of Service Tax on Railway Passengers Travelling in Ac Classes/First Class from 1st October 2012
- Special Trains to Clear Holi Rush
- Train cancellation due to Covid 19 – All passenger trains canceled until 3 May 2020
- Recognition of certificates/qualifications awarded by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society for the purpose of employment in Central Government Offices
- Flexi fare in Premium Trains
- CGHS ORDERS 2013 : Fresh empanelment of Private Hospitals for EYE and DENTAL under CGHS Jaipur
- Provision of seats for TTEs/Conductors
- Ministry of Railways approves 196 pairs of Festival Special Trains 2020 services