5% DA increase from July 2019 confirmed for Central Government Employees. 12% becomes 17% due to high inflation
AICPIN May 2019 Two Points Increase – Expected DA Fixed at Next Level
All India Consumer Price Index for the month of May 2019 has been released by the Labour Bureau on 28th of this month and the CPI(IW) index has jumped to 314 by adding of two points, due to the pressure from Food Group index. At item level, Wheat Atta, Arhar Dal, Groundnut Oil, Poultry (Chicken), Milk Buffallo, Chillies Green, Garlic, Ginger, Onion, Banana, Brinjal, Carrot, French Bean, Green Coriander Leaves, Lemon, Potato, Tomato, Electricity Charges, Medicine Allopathic, etc. are responsible for the increase in index.
Out of 6 months of AICPIN needs to calculate the Dearness allowance and Dearness relief, we received 5 months statistics only. The 5th month i.e. May 2019 index is increased 2 points is remarkable. Along with the increase, the percentage of additional dearness allowance from july 2019 is kept in next level.
|Jun-19||314 (Expected)||17.02 (Expected)|
After 7th Pay Commission implementation, this is the highest percentage in additional allowance for Central Government employees, Civil and Defence Pensioners and Family Pensioners.
5% of additional Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief may increase from July 2019 to all central civil and defence pensioners and family pensioners with minimum amount of Rs.450 per month.
7th CPC Dearness Allowance Rates
|Date from which payable||DA %|
|1st July 2019||17% (Expected)|
|1st Jan 2019||12%|
|1st July 2018||9%|
|1st Jan 2018||7%|
|1st July 2017||5%|
|1st Jan 2017||4%|
|1st July 2016||2%|
|1st Jan 2016||–|
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA : 90% DA from July, 2013 may be announced in view of AICPIN, May 2013
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015
- Central Government Employees News: Expected DA from January 2014
- AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED
- Expected DA- Status, as of March 2014
- Expected DA July 2014 – Finally it concludes at 7%
- Expected Dearness allowance from July 2013
- AICPIN for June 2013, confirmed 90% DA from July 2013 and also indicates 7% minimum increase in Jan-2014