Seventh Pay Commission: Four times increase in pay for Central Government Employees expected.
New Delhi: Tapas Joshi
Primary considerations in Pay Judgement:
Things to be kept in mind by the Pay commission:
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: Four times increase in pay for Central Government Employees expected
- 22% pay hike for Central staff, could go up to 30: Proposal of pay panel
- 7th Pay Commission – Expected Pay Scales shows significant raise in salary for Central Government Employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Transport Allowance not to be hiked
- How did Media arrive the 7th CPC Minimum Pay as Rs.23400?
- AICPIN for June 2013, confirmed 90% DA from July 2013 and also indicates 7% minimum increase in Jan-2014
- Expected DA January 2020 – Expected to increase by 4% from 17% to 21% and by 9% increase in 6th CPC DA
- Method of Calculation of Dearness Allowance and Expected DA Increase from 2013
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015 for Central Govt Employees and Pensioners, almost confirmed 6% increase…