38 DoPT employees presented with Excellence Awards
Dr. S.K Sarkar, Secretary, Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) gave away the excellence awards instituted by the Department at a function here today. Addressing the ceremony, Dr. Sarkar hoped that the awards would promote result oriented public service delivery by the Government institutions. He said that recognizing the services of exemplary workers was a ‘Best Practice in Human Resource Management’ that would boost the morale of the employees and also reap rich dividends in serving the public.
Dr. Sarkar presented the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ and Memento to 38 employees of the Department for the work performed during the Year 2013–2014. During the period under consideration all DoPT Wings were asked to forward nominations for grant of this award. Work performance and outcome achieved during the year of such employees were examined by a Committee of Joint Secretaries in DoPT. This Committee recommended the names of thirty eight employees out of the total ‘in-position’ strength in the DoPT for award of the Certificate of Excellence for the year 2013–2014.
The DoPT had introduced a new non–monetary incentive scheme in the year 2013 in the form of award of ‘Certificate of Excellence’ to recognize the contribution of its meritorious employees of the level of Multi Tasking Staff to Under Secretary. This certificate sought to recognize the dedication to work, excellence in performance and outcome achieved during the year 2012–2013, wherein thirty three employees were awarded the ‘Certificate of Excellence.’
Related to Your Search:
- Award of Certificate of Excellence to the meritorious employees of DOPT…
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award and Arjuna Awards Announced
- CGDA – Raksha Mantri Awards for Excellence for the year 2019 – Motivation Scheme for the Defence Accounts Department
- PM’s awards for excellence in Public Administration to civil servants
- Ministry of Railway Bags 8 National Sports Awards 2012
- Dopt introduced new initiatives to boost morale of its employees – Idea Boxes, Employee of the Month etc.,
- National Sports Awards – 2016
- Dr Jitendra Singh awards Certificates of Appreciation to the Ministries/Departments for their performance in CPGRAMS
- Kendriya Vidyalayas admin warns employees against lobbying for awards