31st Plenary Session of INTUC General Council Meeting and Election at Talkatora Indoor Stadium, New Delhi – 4th to 6th December, 2015.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
No. IV/NrFIR/INTUC/Corres/Pt. II
All the General Secretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: 31st Plenary Session of INTUC General Council Meeting and Election at Talkatora Indoor Stadium, New Delhi – 4th to 6th December,2015.
A copy of circular of INTUC, National Head Quarters, New Delhi dated 30/10/2015 is
The programme is given below briefly:
4th December, 2015
1. INTUC Working Committee Meeting at 10:00 hrs at Talkatora Indoor Stadium, New Delhi.
2. Immediately after Working Committee Meeting the General Council (Subject Committee) will meet and thereafter Industrial Federations meeting will take place at same venue.
5th and 6th December, 2015
1. Shri Rahul Gandhi, MP & Vice President/AICC will inaugurate the Plenary Session at 10:00 hrs, on 5th December,2015.
2. The Plenary Session and other programme will continue till 6th December, 2015.
The members/delegates should deposit Rs.500/- each towards documentation charges including delegate/registration fee and collect their documents from the registration counter at INTUC office on 3rd & 4th December, 2015 morning i.e. before the Working Committee starts.
The affiliates are requested to ensure that all the members/delegates reach INTUC Office on 3rd December, 2015 to deposit Rs.500/- each towards documentation charges and collect documents for participating in the Plenary Session.
(Dr M. Raghavaiah)
Encl: INTUC Circular
Related to Your Search:
- INTUC Resolution on Merger of 50% DA with Pay
- Dopt issued the record Note of the meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) held on 7.5.2014
- Meeting Of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM)
- DA Merger and Interim Relief to be discussed in the National Convention of NC JCM Meeting
- Use of Sports facilities of Sports Authority of India under Come & Play Scheme in Swimming(at Talkatora Stadium), Badminton, Table Tennis & Fitness Centre for Central Government Employees & their dependent families
- Holding of meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) for finalization of Terms of Reference of – AIRF
- DoPT: Tentative Calendar for Inter-Ministry Tournaments for the year 2019-20 – CCSCSB
- Confederation: Meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM)
- Meeting of Empowered Committee with NC JCM on 1.3.2016