Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Date: 30th Nov, 2016
All the Pensioners Associations included in the SCOVA vide Resolution dated 25.08.2015
Subject: 29th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS (PP)-reg
The 29th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies(SCOVA) of the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare is scheduled to he held shortly. The date, time and venue of the meeting will be intimated shortly. The meeting will be chaired by the Hon’ble Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions.
2. It is therefore requested to provide the following requisite information through hard copy as well as e-mail:
(a) Suggest fresh items/issues, if any, for inclusion in the agenda to be discussed for the proposed meeting,. Kindly do not send those agenda items which have already been discussed in the previous SCOVA meetings and on which final decision/action has already been taken. Your response in this regard may please he sent to this Department latest by 5th December, 2016 to enable us to finalise the agenda items. Minutes of the previous SCOVA meetings are available on the website of this Department i.e www.pensionersportal.gov.in
(b) Because of the consideration of space. only one representative of your organisation may attend the above said meeting. Confirmation of participation and the name of the participant may kindly be intimated in advance to the undersigned by fax/e-mail.
3. Outstation members will be paid TA/DA and local members will be paid conveyance charges in accordance with the rules/instructions.
4. This Department looks forward to your participation in the meeting.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Pensioners Portal Orders – The next meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) scheduled to be held in the month of September, 2013
- Pensioners Portal Orders – 24th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) scheduled to be held in the month of February, 2014 under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS (PP).
- SCOVA meeting with Standing Groups including National Council (Staff Side) JCM
- Action Taken Report on the minutes of the 27th SCOVA meeting held on 13.10.2015 and Fresh Agenda Items to be discussed in 28th SCOVA meeting
- 21st meeting of the Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) to be held on 27th September, 2012 in New Delhi
- Action Taken Report on the Decisions of the 22nd meeting of SCOVA held on 19.02.2013
- 23rd Meeting of SCOVA scheduled to be held in the month of September, 2013
- 24th meeting of the Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) under the Chairmanship of Honible MOS (PP) to be held on 5th February , 2014 in New Delhi.
- 26th meeting of SCOVA to be held on 3rd February, 2015