15th Meeting of the GST Council to be held tomorrow, 3rd June, 2017
Approval of amendments to the draft GST Rules and related forms and Finalisation of the rates of tax and cess on the remaining commodities are on the Agenda among others for tomorrow’s meeting.
The Union Minister for Finance, Defence and Corporate Affairs, Shri Arun Jaitley will chair the 15th Meeting of the GST Council scheduled to be held tomorrow, i.e., Saturday, 3rd June, 2017 at Vigyan Bhavan in the national capital. This meeting is important because it is likely to finalize the rates of tax and cess to be levied on the commodities remaining after the fitment exercise in the 14th GST Council Meeting. Besides it, approval of amendments to the draft GST Rules and related Forms are also on the agenda among others of the aforesaid one day meeting. The meeting is likely to be attended by the Finance Ministers of different States/UTs being the member of the GST Council along with the senior officers.
Related to Your Search:
- GST council clears state GST laws, likely to roll out by July 1
- GST Council Recommends Increase in Maximum Ceiling of Cess Leviable on Motor Vehicles Falling Under Headings 8702 and 8703 to 25% Instead of Present 15%
- GST: Goods and Services Tax Council – Journey so far
- GST Bill likely to be tabled before Cabinet on March 22
- GST: Cabinet approves promulgation of the Goods and Services Tax (Compensation to States) Ordinance, 2017
- IBA TO HOLD TALKS WITH BANK UNIONS (UFBU) TOMORROW(6.1.2015)
- Ministry of Labour and Employment Moves Forward for Implementation of Amended Apprentices Act
- JCM National Council Meeting: CONFEDERATION DEMANDS INCLUDED IN THE AGENDA OF THE JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL
- Rates of Income Tax as per Finance Act, 2015 – Financial Year 2015-16(AY 2016/17)