119% DA from July 2015 – NFIR Report
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen published a message on its official portal regarding an additional Dearness Allowance effective from July 2015 to Dec 2015 for Central Government Employees.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
With the announcement of All India Consumer Price Index for the month of June, 2015, the average stood at 254.41. Hence the Central Government Employees are entitled for D.A. at 119% of pay w.e.f.01/07/2015.
Copy to all General Secretaries of affiliated Unions of NFIR.
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR View on Expected DA from July 2015
- NFIR assumption on DA from Jan 2017
- Dearness Allowance increase is likely to be 118% of pay from July 2015
- Railway Unions demand 3% DA hike
- NFIR Press Note : Expressed serious disappointment over the Government’s decision on 7th Pay Commission minimum wage
- Merger of 50% DA with Pay and grant of Interim Relief – NFIR
- NFIR : 7th CPC Recommendation totally disappointing
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
- Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners: Another meeting on 17.10.2016