ESIC Orders – Holiday Home at Darjeeling in West Bengal Region
ESIC Orders – Holiday Homes – Holiday Home at Darjeeling in West Bengal Region
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Government of India
Ministry of Labour & Employment
Sub:- Holiday Home at Darjeeling in West Bengal Region.
It is informed to all concerned that a Holiday Home at Darjeeling will be operational w.e.f. 1st Sep., 2013 for a period of 1 (one) year. Details of Holiday Home and terms & conditions are appended below :
|Name & address of the Hotel||Accommodation||Persons allowed||Check in/out time|
|Hotel Sweet Home International
8, M.G.Road, Near B.ED College,
Darjeeling – 734101
|02 Executive Suites
|2 Adults + 1 Child||12.00 Noon|
1. The allotment of Holiday Homes will be as per the rules regulations and rates as laid down in Hqrs. Office Circular No.D-11/27/TOR/Policy/09/CT dated 22/12/2009 on the subject “Policy for allotment of Camp Accommodation”.
2. Booking of the rooms will be strictly on ‘First come first serve basis’.
3. Application for booking should be in advance to the Addl. Commissioner & Regional Director (Estt. Br.-II), ESIC, Regional Office, 5/1 Grant Lane, Koldata-700012 in the prescribed Proforma enclosed by Post / Fax-033-22365279 / E.email@example.com. Incomplete application will not be entertained and no booking whatsoever shall be done in such case.
4. All the applications should be routed through the Controlling Officer of the applicant. Application received directly from the applicant shall not be entertained.
5. Booking requests should be forwarded at least 30 days prior to date of booking otherwise it will not be considered.
6. The Holiday Home charges in respect of serving personnel of ESIC will be paid in advance or will be recovered from the salary of the employee by controlling authorities. In respect of other allottees evidence of deposit of Holiday Home charges to be submitted 10 days prior the date of reservation asked for so that the reservation can be confirmed from this end.
7. The check-in/out time will be 12.00 noon. Hence, the applicant should clearly mention both the date and time of his/her proposed visit in the apppliction Form.
8. No refreshment/Food/Tea/Beverage, except Bed-tea & Breakfast and normal drinking water, will be provided by the Hotel Management.
9. The guest is required to produce the allotment order to be issued by this office to the Hotel Mangement before check in, otherwise they will not be allowed to check in.
10. The guest is also required to carrry proper identification documents along with his/her and produce before the concerned caretaker before Check-in on demand.
11. The allottee shall maintain utmost discipline / decency and decorum and he/she should not indulge in any indecent behaviour.
This has been issued with the approval of the AC & RD.
Hindi version will follow.
Assistant Director (Genl.)